I love Danni's emo hair
emo/scene girl Danni

Style: Emo - Scene
Orientation: Straight as a ruler xD
Location: Canada
Myspace: www.myspace.com/brokenbloodyvalentine
Hotmail: Razors.edge7@hotmail.com
Introduce Youself: Well , my name is Danielle , but most (all) call me danni .
I liive in canada with my family in a small town called langdon thats liike half an hour out of
Calagary, Alberta . There really is nothing speical about me , buut i find that i can be a very loyal
friend and a pretty niice person if youur not on my bad side . i would stay off of it =]
Anyway , i tend to hide my emotions pretty good , except for anger , that i can not
hide , nor do i try too .
I love writting and i am told iam fairly good at it . Friends mean everything to me
but my music is my life .
So thats about it =] feel free to add me on msn or myspace xD