Friday, 7 August 2009

[Album] Ilac - Illusion Part One


Ilac Vol. 3 - Illusion Part One
Release date: 2009.05.07
Genre: Ballad
Language: Korean

Even though Ilac released a single release last year and has been busy with music projects, it has been close to 3 years since his last full-length album Sorrow. On Ilac Vol 3 Part. 1: Illusion he collaborates with various artists and experiments with new sounds and different music genres. Featured songs include "That Woman (of My Past)" (Track 2), a harmonious ballad with piano and string accompaniment. Ilac also teams up with female singer Zia for You&I, Rhymer for "Such Is Life" (Track 4), and Brand New Day member Chaerin for "I Have Someone Else" (Track 5). Finally, there's I Want You, a ballad duet with Kim Dong Hee. Ilac Vol 3 Part. 1: Illusion will be followed by a Part II scheduled for September.

Tracklist:
01. You & I feat. Zi-A
02. 그때 그 여자
03. 왜 이리
04. 산다는게 뭐… feat. Rhymer
05. 편한 사람이 생겼어 feat. Chaerin of Brand New Day
06. I Want You feat. Kim Dong Hee
07. 그때 그 여자 (Inst.)
08. 왜 이리 (Inst.)

>>> Download Full Album <<<
File: ILAC.IllusionVol3.zip
Size: 41.57 MB
Hosted: MediaFire
Password: nhachot.info
Download:

Tệp tin tải về