Friday, 7 August 2009

[Mini Album] Hanjel - I'm Too Sexy


Hanjel - I'm Too Sexy
Release date: April 16, 2009
Genre: Pop
Language: Korean

Seen as the next big star in Korean music, newcomer hajel releases her debut mini album. Produced by SJ Mohito, the album features cover versions of trio Right Said Fred's 1991 hit I'm Too Sexy and Brazilian singer Bia's Mariana. hajel's version of I'm Too Sexy is underlined by her spellbinding vocals and SJ Mohito's funky house beats. The mini album also includes the 80s-style ballad "Like (Antonio Carlos) Jobim's Songs" (Track 5), the SJ Mohito-composed pop number Forever, and "Already" (Track 4), a bossa nova electronica number penned and composed by Kim Hyun Chul.

Tracklist:
01 I'm Too Sexy
02 Dahlia
03 Forever
04 어느새
05 조빔의 노래처럼

>>> Download Full Mini Album <<<
File: Hanjel.ImTooSxxx.zip
Size: 18.9 MB
Hosted: Mediafire
Password: nhachot.info
Download:

Tệp tin tải về