Friday, 7 August 2009

[Album] VA - Bandslam OST (2009)



----------- TEAM CTA ----------------------------------- --

OST - Bandslam

Artist........: OST
Album.........: Bandslam
Release date..: 2009-08-05
Quality.......: 4410khz VBR br
Source........: CD (LP)
Genre ........: Soundtrack

Street release date : 2009-00-00

TRACKLiST

1. David Bowie - Rebel Rebel 4:30
2. I Cant Go On, Ill Go On feat. Aly 3:18
Michalka - Amphetamine
3. Shack - 24 Hours 4:12
4. Honor Society - Where Are You Now 3:49
5. Seventeen Evergreen - Lunar One 3:59
6. The Velvet Underground & Nico - Femme 2:38
Fatale
7. Exist - Twice Is Too Much 4:15
8. Nick Drake - Road 2:01
9. I Cant Go On, Ill Go On feat. Aly 4:16
Michalka - Someone to Fall Back On
10. Aly Michalka - I Want You to Want Me 3:36
11. Scott Porter and The Glory Dogs - Pretend 4:25
12. The Burning Hotels - Stuck in the Middle 3:17
13. The Daze - Blizzard Woman Blues 3:28
14. I Cant Go On, Ill Go On feat. Vanessa 5:41
Hudgens - Everything I Own
15. Wilco - What Light 3:33
--------------------------------------------------

Total playtime : 56:58 mins

ABOUT THE RELEASE

OTHER SHiT HERE

C T A - O N E S T E P A H E A D

CONTACT

WWW.TEAM-CTA.ROX
STAFF@CTA.OWNS
CTA (GAYNET)

art: lord CTA 05
maxxtrocro -----------


>>> Download Full Album <<<
File: ost-va-bs.zip
Size: 79.1 MB
Hosted: Mediafire, Rapidshare, Megaupload, Hotfile
Password: nhachot.info
Download:


Tệp tin tải về


Tệp tin tải về


Tệp tin tải về


Tệp tin tải về